Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search multiple formats + Google integration = Research Awesomeness
Gale Middle School Database
World Book Online Encyclopedia Resources
Get A Book
To request books to be delivered:
1) Click the link above and click "Log In"
- username = your email address, without the @tvsd.info (example, 28jsmith)
- password = your 6-digit ID number
2) Find a book you'd like to request (be sure to click on it to view the book details)
3) Click "Hold" (You'll see a message saying to pick it up. Disregard this--we will deliver it!)
CLICK HERE for a video that shows you how to do this!
A couple of notes on requesting books:
- Books will be delivered to your LA teacher. (Livestreaming students' books will be placed on the shelves outside the office)
- You may request a maximum of 2 books at a time
- Book returns are made the same way as in the past--drop it in the book return slot in the library.
Other Ebook Resources
Epic! Digital Library
Epic! is offering parents free access to their library of over 40,000 books for 30 days. Teachers can get free access for students through June 30th.
Project Gutenberg was the first provider of free electronic books, or eBooks. Michael Hart, founder of Project Gutenberg, invented eBooks in 1971 and his memory continues to inspire the creation of eBooks and related technologies today.
Ebooks & Digital Audiobooks
Download ebooks and digital audiobooks on your device to read or listen anywhere. Click the icon above and login with your TVSD Google account. See Mr. Moczydlowski if you have any questions!
See the "Help" button for how to access this resource from home.
POWER Library is a wealth of resources shared by libraries across Pennsylvania.
Getting Started with NoodleTools
- Go to https://www.noodletools.com/
- Click Login
- Type your Google email address and click Sign in with Google
- Follow the prompts to setup your account
- When you get to the "Projects" screen, click the +New Project button.
- Give it a title, select "MLA" for the style, and select "Junior" for the level.
- At the top of the screen, click Sources >>> +New Source
- Follow the prompts. Add as much information as you can find.
- When you've finished, click Save.