Your goal is to make the world a greener place. You will make your school or community greener by using the information that you learned about natural resources, renewable resources, non-renewable resources, recycling, and conservation.
Things you may want to consider;
How does one organize information from various sources?
...with good notes, of course!
How do task, purpose, and audience influence how speakers craft and deliver a message?
...by following these guidelines!
1) Don't put too much text on one slide
2) Don't read off your slides
3) Make eye contact
4) Speak loudly, clearly, and expressively
5) Show enthusiasm for your topic
6) PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!
HELP!! Working from home? Click here for usernames & passwords for the library resources. (You'll need to access the document through your tvsd.info account)