Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To request books to be delivered:
1) Click the link above and click "Log In"
- username = your email address, without the @tvsd.info (example, 28jsmith)
- password = your 6-digit ID number
2) Find a book you'd like to request (be sure to click on it to view the book details)
3) Click "Hold" (You'll see a message saying to pick it up. Disregard this--we will deliver it!)
CLICK HERE for a video that shows you how to do this!
A couple of notes on requesting books:
- Books will be delivered to your LA teacher. (Livestreaming students' books will be placed on the shelves outside the office)
- You may request a maximum of 2 books at a time
- Book returns are made the same way as in the past--drop it in the book return slot in the library.
Ebooks & Digital Audiobooks
Download ebooks and digital audiobooks on your device to read or listen anywhere. Click the icon above and login with your TVSD Google account. See Mr. Moczydlowski if you have any questions!
Updates for the 2021-2022 School Year:
1) Students are allowed to browse the shelves again! We just ask that students sanitize or wash their hands before doing so.
2) We are continuing to deliver books to classrooms. This was a popular option last year, so we are continuing to offer book delivery this year.
If you have any questions, please email me.