Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
**Free E-book/Audiobook Resources**
This is TVMS's ebook/audiobook platform. Login with your tvsd.info account to access ebooks and audiobooks. Download the MackinVIA app for your phone or tablet, and you can download books for offline reading or listening.
In addition to the MackinVIA resources above, several publishers have made their content available for free during this COVID-19 crisis. I've listed the ones I'm aware of below. If you know of additional resources that you don't see below, please let me know.
Anyone, in any country, can enjoy unlimited streaming of hundreds of titles for kids and families for free during the current school closure.
Epic! Digital Library
Epic! is offering parents free access to their library of over 40,000 books for 30 days. Teachers can get free access for students through June 30th.
Project Gutenberg was the first provider of free electronic books, or eBooks. Michael Hart, founder of Project Gutenberg, invented eBooks in 1971 and his memory continues to inspire the creation of eBooks and related technologies today.
Accessing Databases from Home
Twin Valley Today--Student Newsletter
Get A Book
All students must now request books through the catalog (directions below). If you're having trouble logging into the Destiny catalog, see Mr. M for help!
To request books:
1) Click the link above and click "Log In"
- username = your full .info email address
- password = tvsd2020
2) Find a book you'd like to request (be sure to click on it to view the book details)
3) Click "Hold" (You'll see a message saying to pick it up. Disregard this--we will deliver it!)
CLICK HERE for a video that shows you how to do this!
A couple of notes on requesting books:
- Books will be delivered to your LA teacher. (Livestreaming students' books will be placed on the shelves outside the office)
- You may request a maximum of 2 books at a time
- Book returns are made the same way as in the past--drop it in the book return slot in the library.