Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Essential Question: How do responsible citizens use information ethically?
In this project, you will create a "book trailer" to entice someone to read a particular book. Since this will be available for others to view online, use copyright-friendly images and music.
- Complete a storyboard for your book trailer.
- Go to WeVideo.com & login with your Twin Valley Google account
- Put your video together! (See the tutorial videos for help)
Copyright Friendly Images
Photos for Class
properly attributed, Creative Commons photos
Google Advanced Image Search
1. Type your keywords in the "all of these words" bar.
2. Switch "Usage Rights" to "free to use or share".
3. Click "Advanced Search"
Copyright Friendly Music
Click the "download" button below the song to save the .mp3 file to your chromebook. Then import it into WeVideo. Be sure to credit the creator in your video!
Download the MP3 version of the song to use it in your project.
Create your own music with this online tool.