Simple Machines Station Project
Directions: Each simple machine is a station. Students assigned to each simple machine must complete the following.
- Answer questions on their sheet using research from trade books, internet, etc.
- Prepare a short (1-3 slide) Google Slide presentation on your research for each Simple Machine.
- One slide must include various pictures of your assigned simple machine.
- Your final slide must answer this question: What is one career or job that would need to know about or use this simple machine in one way or another?
- Make sure to SHARE the slide with everyone in your group right away! You should be all working on the same slide show.
- Each day you will follow the above process with a different simple machine.
- After you have moved through all stations, you will put all slides together into 1 slide show to present to the entire class.
- Final Slide presentation should include a title slide and an ending slide.