Essential Question: How do responsible citizens use information ethically?
In this project, you will create a "book trailer" to entice someone to read a particular book. Since this will be available for others to view online, use copyright-friendly images and music.
- Complete a storyboard for your book trailer.
- Gather the photos you need and save them to your Google Drive. Be sure to use copyright-friendly images (see box for "Copyright Friendly Images")!
- Go to www.stupeflix.com & login with your Twin Valley Google account
- Put your video together:
- Add the photos from your Google Drive
- Add titles/captions
- Drag & drop to rearrange the order of tiles.
- Use the "preview" button to see what it will look like
- When you are finished making changes, click the "Produce and Share" button (360p)
- Go to the assignment in Google Classroom, and click Add --> Link.
- Copy and paste the link to your video.