Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
REC Library Mission
The Mission of the Robeson Elementary Library Media Program is to ensure that students and staff are ethical and effective users of information. This mission is accomplished by:
1. Providing instruction in information literacy
2. Providing access to materials in a variety of formats
3. Support Pennsylvania State Common Core Standards and school's curriculum
4. Collaborating with classroom teachers to create and co-teach engaging learning explorations
5. Promote the use of the school library by students, faculty and community
Our library is open and staffed from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Students are welcome to visit the library each morning to exchange books and other materials
Our library operates on a fixed-schedule which translates into each classroom visiting the library three times every 12 days.
*NOTE: CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
Checking Out Materials, students are allowed:
1st and 2nd-2 books, 1 magazine, 1 movie
3rd and 4th-4 books, 1 magazine, 1 movie
Thank you for considering the library for your child's birthday celebration! Here are some guidelines to help with your book selection:
Library book selections are underway!
Keep on Reading!
Why did the ghost keep coming back to the library?
Because he kept going through his books so quickly!
Importance of Libraries in your School!
Created and Maintained by Your Librarian