Voice-mail: First time setup
1. Press the message button
2. Enter the default PIN (12345) and press #
3. Follow the operator instructions, pressing # for confirmations
4. You will be prompted to add your name to the directory by simply speaking it into the phone, then pressing #
5. You will be prompted to add an outgoing message; though feel free to leave the default message for now
6. Finally you will be instructed to create a new PIN. The only requirements is that the PIN be at least 3-digits.
7. Pick up and replace the handset to end the process.
Sample outgoing message:
You have reached the desk of [your name]. I am unavailable at the moment. Please leave your name and phone number, I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you.
You have reached the office of [office/supervisor you represent]. They are unavailable at the moment. Please leave your name and phone number and your call will be returned as soon as possible. Thank you.